State-Of-The-Art-Technology Multi-Slice CT Scanner with International standards of imaging now at your Neighborhood clinic
[button link=”https://staging.rxdx.in/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/CT-scan-rate-list-2020.pdf” newwindow=”yes”] CT Scan Rate list[/button]
- High resolution with top-notch Quality
- Lowest & Most affordable CT scan
- Efficient panel of specialized radiologists bringing international standards of imaging
- Low radiation exposure with 40% less radiation dose
- Fast, automated and efficient post-processing
- Online digital record of the scan for personal reference & second opinion
CT scans & Types of CT Scan
A diagnostic procedure that combines a series of X-ray images taken in the form of cross-sectional slices through the soft tissues, bones and blood vessels inside your body. The procedure is quick and painless and provides the radiologist with high-quality images.
1. CT Scan Abdomen, Chest and Pelvis
2. CT Scan Angiography
3. CT Scan
4. CT Scan Head, Sinus & Orbits
5. CT Scan Spine
6. CT KUB to check for stones in the kidneys
7. CT bones and joints
8. Upper and lower limb CT angiograms
9. Detection of internal injuries, bleeding, stroke, and acute conditions of the abdomen such as appendicitis, tumor growth and
10. To monitor the effectiveness of cancer treatment.
CT scans vs. X-rays
• CT scans are of much higher resolution and provide far more information to radiologists than X-rays do, and therefore help make the diagnosis much clearer.
• The procedure is quick, with relatively low radiation exposure, and provides the radiologist with high-quality images that reveal the smallest of abnormalities
Benefits of CT Scan:
• Clarity on the site of the lesion leading to more successful surgeries
• Minimizes the need for explorative surgeries
• Simplifies cancer diagnosis & treatment
• Faster procedure that reduces your stay at the hospital
• Pregnancy, as the fetus is highly sensitive to radiation. Please be sure to inform the imaging center staff if you are pregnant.
• A history of a prior allergic reaction to intravenous contrast dye is usually treated with caution to avoid a repeat episode, and an antihistaminic is usually given ahead of time to prevent such a reaction.
CT scans are usually performed at a hospital or imaging center. You might be instructed not to eat or drink for a few hours before the procedure. During the procedure, you will be asked to wear the hospital gown and remove any metal objects such as jewelry. The procedure will require you to lie on a table inside a large, doughnut-shaped CT machine. As the table slowly moves inside the scanning machine multiple X-rays rotate around your body, you may also hear a whirring or buzzing noise. You will be instructed to refrain from making any movement as it can blur the image. You may need to hold your breath at times.
Duration of the scan depends on the part of the body being scanned. It can take anywhere from a few minutes to a half-hour. In most cases, you’ll go home the same day.
When your loved one needs a Diagnostic CT scan,
When Accurate Diagnosis is the key,
Do Not settle for anything but the best.
We at RxDx ensure you get only the best
Your CT Experience – Frequently Asked Questions (Click here)
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”1_4″ _builder_version=”3.25″ custom_padding=”|||” custom_padding__hover=”|||”][et_pb_sidebar orientation=”right” area=”sidebar-1″ admin_label=”Sidebar” _builder_version=”3.0.74″][/et_pb_sidebar][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section][et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.22″ background_color=”#5d3e98″ transparent_background=”off”][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.25″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.25″ custom_padding=”|||” custom_padding__hover=”|||”][et_pb_cta title=”View your doctor’s schedule and fix an appointment” button_url=”http://www.rxdx.in/doctors-in-bangalore-whitefield/” button_text=”Click here !” admin_label=”Call To Action” _builder_version=”3.16″ use_background_color=”off” background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” button_text_size__hover_enabled=”off” button_one_text_size__hover_enabled=”off” button_two_text_size__hover_enabled=”off” button_text_color__hover_enabled=”off” button_one_text_color__hover_enabled=”off” button_two_text_color__hover_enabled=”off” button_border_width__hover_enabled=”off” button_one_border_width__hover_enabled=”off” button_two_border_width__hover_enabled=”off” button_border_color__hover_enabled=”off” button_one_border_color__hover_enabled=”off” button_two_border_color__hover_enabled=”off” button_border_radius__hover_enabled=”off” button_one_border_radius__hover_enabled=”off” button_two_border_radius__hover_enabled=”off” button_letter_spacing__hover_enabled=”off” button_one_letter_spacing__hover_enabled=”off” button_two_letter_spacing__hover_enabled=”off” button_bg_color__hover_enabled=”off” button_one_bg_color__hover_enabled=”off” button_two_bg_color__hover_enabled=”off”]Find out highly skilled and well qualified specialists work schedule and fix an appointment on convenient time