PediCard@RxDx is dedicated to the care of children with heart disease in a “patient” and “passionate” way. The group comprises of pediatric cardiologists and pediatric echocardiographers, Treating – Teaching – Telemedicine are the three tiers of the group.
Treat all – Teach all
PediCard@RxDx is committed to better treatment of children with heart disease by providing ample time, with care, compassion and support and training practitioners by imparting knowledge and wisdom.
- To provide a strong – Loving – Supportive care to children with heart disease and their families while diagnosing and managing the disease that will enable them to cope up with challenges.
- To reach out and reach beyond – By providing infrastructure services and support through telemedicine – Tele echocardiography and Tele-cardiology for those who are in remote places.
- To impart superior education by interactive self designed workshops and classes to the trainers and practitioners for timely diagnosis and management of children with heart diseases that meet high practical standards.
- Finally – To forge a symbiotic partnership between the families with heart disease and the medical fraternity in order to ensure a better future for our babies.
Dr. Sejal Shah has completed her MBBS and MD Pediatrics from Gujarat University and has many honours to her credit. After completing her Fellowship in Pediatric Cardiology from Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences, Madras Medical Mission, she has been practicing pediatric cardiology for the last 18 years in high volume centers. Her special interest has been noninvasive pediatric cardiology and fetal cardiology. She has close to 40 publications.
Mr.Praveen Kumar is a Senior Cardiac Sonographer with a Certificate in Echocardiography from Narayana Hrudayalaya Institute of Cardiac Sciences, Bangalore. He has also completed his Diploma Echo Master Class in Echocardiography endorsed by Medical University of Vienna and Austrian Society of Cardiology and has over 8 Years experience in pediatric and adult echocardiography.
- Pediatric Consultation
- Pediatric Echocardiography
- Fetal Cardiology Consultation
- Fetal Echocardiography