What is the role of a General Practitioner?
What services are provided by a General Practitioner?
- Promotion of healthy practices
- Examination and treatment of people with health issues
- Educating people about prevention of diseases
- Early intervention
- Management of ongoing and long-term illnesses
It is important to maintain a good relationship with your primary healthcare provider or GP so that you know where to go and whom to consult when you face any health-related issue. To maintain a good relationship with your GP:
- Always share complete past and present medical history with your doctor
- Keep him/ her informed about any changes in your treatment or condition
- Plan regular visits and get yourself checked
What is different at RxDx?
If you are looking for a doctor who can take care of your basic health issues and guide you for proper treatment, take an appointment with a GP at RxDx Multispeciality Clinic.