What is Plastic surgery?
Who is a Plastic surgeon?
What is the difference between cosmetic and plastic surgery?
The cosmetic surgery procedures may include:
- Facial Rejuvenation: Facelift, Eyelid Lift, Neck Lift, Brow Lift
- Skin Rejuvenation: Laser Resurfacing, Botox, Filler Treatments
- Breast Enhancement: Augmentation, Lift, Reduction
- Facial Contouring: Rhinoplasty, Chin, or Cheek Enhancement
- Body Contouring: Tummy Tuck, Liposuction, Gynecomastia Treatment
Plastic surgery is a surgical specialty dedicated to reconstruction of body defects due to trauma, burns, birth disorders or disease. Plastic surgery is done to restore both appearance and function of the distorted skin or part.
Plastic surgery procedures may include:
- Burn Repair Surgery
- Breast Reconstruction
- Congenital Defect Repair: Cleft Palate, Extremity Defect Repair
- Lower Extremity Reconstruction
- Scar Revision Surgery
What facilities are available at RxDx?
The department is well supported by physiotherapists and occupational therapists that can provide post-surgical care that improves the functional outcome of the patient.
If you are looking for an experienced Plastic surgeon, book an appointment at RxDx Multispecialty Clinic!