High Quality Diagnostics
State-of-the-art-Technology Multi-Slice CT Scanner
State-of-the-art-Technology Multi-slice CT Scanner
a high tech ultrafast CT machine which can scan so fast that it essentially freezes the heart’s motion, and therefore can look at small moving coronary arteries which are the most difficult structures in the body to images.
What makes Multi-slice CT unique?
- High resolution and Image Quality
- Proven dose lowering technologies at reach
- Fast, automated and efficient post-processing
- Ergonomy with a patient and user centered design
What a bone density test can do ?
- Learn if you have weak bones or osteoporosis before you break a bone
- Predict your chance of breaking a bone in the future
- See if your bone density is improving, getting worse or staying the same
- Find out how well an osteoporosis medicine is working
- Let you know if you have osteoporosis after you break a bone
Advantage of Ultrasound Bone Density test:
- Uses radiation free ultrasound technology, safety for human body is ensured
- Safe for Pregnant women and children
- Precise measurement and High correlativity to other X-ray method
- Highly suitable for Preventive Health Check programs for earlier detection and prevention of osteoporosis
What is a mammogram?
A mammogram is a safe low dose x-ray of the breast, performed to detect early breast cancers, at a stage when they are still curable.
Who should receive mammography? And how often?
The American Cancer Society recommends that every woman should undergo mammography every year after the age of 40.
How accurate is screening mammography?
Mammography can detect approximately 85% of breast cancers.
What is unique about the type of mammography available at RXDX?
It is a new technique called DIGITAL MAMMOGRAPHY
Advantages of Digital Mammography
- Painless – it requires less breast compression than regular mammography
- It has a lower radiation dose than regular mammography
- It is more accurate than regular mammography
In some cases, such as IVP, a contrast injection may be needed to highlight the kidneys.
Your Ultrasonography Experience – Frequently Asked Questions (Click here)